Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 28, 2006

Well, today I was reading the blogs of two gals in my on-line infertility support group... and decided I should try keeping one of my own. A way to keep track of my life as it is currently. Mainly the experience of going through infertility and deperately wanting a child. J and I have been trying for almost a year and a half at this point. I feel like everything in my life is going well and we would be so thankful and blessed to add an addition to our family of two. We have a cat and two dogs that I love althhough they could seriously use some doggy school. I threaten J w/ adding more pets every few months until the pregnancy finally happens(lol)... I am trying at this point to stay as positive as possible. I feel like we are meant to be parents and i just need to be patient....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. - Helen Keller