Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 01, 2006

OUR WEEKEND:

Here's to another week.... It's Monday once again. How is it that the weekends seems to last only a few hours. There is never enough time w/ my husband so that we can do our errands, chores and have fun quality time together. We ended up going out of town on Saturday for J's goddaughter's confirmation. On Sunday we worked in the yard. We are trying to get the side yard ready as a dog run for our two little monsters. We are in the process of building a shelter that will go in the dog run so they have somewhere comfy (and w/ shade) to get out of the elements. The rain season should be over, so the main purpose now will be so they can avoid the hot piercing sun that the central valley has to offer in the summer months (and it's usually a long summer). We don't have a typical spring or fall... It's basically just winter and summer...

OUR INFERTILITY JOUNEY TO DATE:

I just started this blog and I haven't written much about our infertility journey. A quick summary would be that it's been just about 18 months of trying to conceive. We went to an Infertility Specialist (RE) after a year. We've done two cycles on Clomid w/ monitoring (horrible drug- turned me into a weeping maniac). And we have done two cycles on Gonal-f injections w/ artificial insemination (IUI). I developed cysts this last cycle and have been on birth control pills for the last two weeks to help the cysts go down. Today I have a baseline ultrasound to see if they are gone. If they are we will have the green light to start another cycle. I am anxious to start up again so I hope I receive good news today.

2 Comments:

At 5/01/2006 9:54 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Try hot, piercing sun and humidity! Oh, that and running from hurricanes! At least we don't get the earthquakes.

I'm gonna have to add you to my links. Like your blog. Enjoy it!

Lisa

 
At 5/01/2006 1:23 PM, Blogger soralis said...

Hey there, I just came across your blog. I would like to wish you all the best!!

Take care

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. - Helen Keller