Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 01, 2006

Got the Green Light:

I just got back from my ultrasound. The cysts weren't completely gone yet (although much smaller). I was told I just needed 3 more days on the birth control pills ... and then I can start my stims on next Tues, May 9th.

My Instructions for this cycle so far:


*Daily Prenatal Vitamin and Baby Aspirin
*May 9th and May 10th- 225iu/day of Gonal-f
*May 11th-May 16th- 150iu/day of Gonal-f
*Ultrasound on May17th at 12:45

On May 17th at my ultrasound they will decide if i need more gonal-f or if i'm ready for my trigger (Ovidrel) injection. I predict we'll do the artificial insemination on May 19th or 20th and probably find out the pregnancy results around June 2nd... (My husband and my B-day)... Isn't it cute that we have the exact same birthday.

3 Comments:

At 5/01/2006 11:35 PM, Blogger Pixxiee said...

That's great KAC - you are probably close to the same retrieval date as me. Cycle buddy - good luck!

Pixxiee

 
At 5/02/2006 12:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi,
my nick is goldfox and i posted from Italy
goomorni fro Milan

 
At 5/03/2006 10:06 AM, Blogger soralis said...

Good luck with your cycle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. - Helen Keller