Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Sick Husband:

Well.... My husband came home from work yesterday feeling ill and it got progressively worse throughout the night. He stayed home form work today. He had a sore throat, fever and body aches. I'll be tending to his every little need today :-) He's actually starting to feel better and i got his fever to break w/ the use of an ice pack and aspirin. I couldn't help but be concerned that this will affect his sperm count. I'm about to start another cycle w/ stims and IUI and was hoping his counts would be up. We'll be really disappointed if this flu reeked havoc on his little guys b/c it'll take 3 more months to brew a new healthy batch. Kind of sad that we have to worry about such things. I'm hoping that since this seems to be a relatively short illness and his fever only reached a little over 100 degrees that we'll be okay in that department.

1 Comments:

At 5/02/2006 10:44 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

My husband had that the other night. I hope he feels better soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. - Helen Keller