J's Still Sick:
J's staying home for another day. Yesterday he started to feel better during the day but then declined again when the evening approached. His throat is killing him and his entire body aches. He no longer has a fever and I'm thankful for that. We went to the doctor yesterday and she put J on some antibiotics. I really hope I don't catch whatever it is he has. I'd say there is a good chance since I'm with him all day in close proximity. Today will be a lot like yesterday. Trying to nurture my dear husband back to health. So....who's going to take care of me when I end up getting sick???? :-)
I've only had this blog since last Friday... not even a week and I see what so many of you mean when you say it's addicting. It's great to read all of your blogs... especially those of you also going through infertility. I appreciate everyone's support. Tonight will be my last birth control pill and then it's the count down until Tues. when i start my injections of Gonal-f. I found it a little odd that they are having me wait until Tues to start my injections instead of the third day of my menses. I suppose it'll be close either way. It's so hard to stay in that middle ground regarding optimism.... I want to be hopeful yet i don't want to be completely devastated if this cycle doesn't work. Last month was extra rough since both J and I felt like everything went well and we had good odds of conceiving.
My goals for May:
1. Get knocked up (my #1 job and priority)
2. Have the dog run and dog shelter finished and ready for their use.
3. Go on vacation to
4. Have one or two date nights w/ J...
5. Spend some time drawing/painting...
6. Try a new recipe or two.
7. Put away winter clothes.... bring out summer stuff...
8. Organize our office.... file away paperwork and bills
We'll see how much of that gets done... hopefully most if not all of my goals will be completed. Especially goal number 1.



4 Comments:
Sorry to hear your hubby is sick, hope he is better soon!
Hope that your first goal is reached!
You folks have winter clothes in California?? :)
Take care
I know the feeling. I want to nurture my husband when he is sick but at the same time I'm like, "don't breathe on me."
K-
I'm sorry J is sick, that just makes it harder for you two to have some enjoyable time together.
I definitely like the blog...It keeps me updated on what's going on in your life since we both are so busy these days.
Tace care sweetie!
Love,
A
I'm sorry to hear that your husband is sick. It's really hard to nurse him when you are trying to stay healthy yourself.
I wish you the best with your goals for this month (and this cycle). I've found a lot of support in my short time in the blog-world too - it is really helping me to stay realistic and positive in such a difficult time.
Best of luck - I'll be watching your blog!
Post a Comment
<< Home