Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Weekend Fun


Mommy w/ Andrew at the park.


Giving up on trying to get a picture w/ both boys.


Grandma and Andrew


The boys love Jamba Juice. Matthew drank the entire cup without stopping.


Matthew pulling the wagon


Andrew pulling the wagon


Andrew pulling Mommy in the wagon.


Mommy and Matthew hanging out in the wagon as Andrew runs towards Daddy.


So much fun w/ Daddy!


Matthews turn.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 3/09/2009 8:58 PM, Blogger edie & ella said...

fun times....they are getting so big!!! Love the wagon...Edie and Ella are getting one for their birthday.......can you believe they are one already?????? sam

 
At 3/11/2009 3:43 AM, Blogger cat said...

Great pictures and fun times Faith.

 
At 3/16/2009 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what terrific pictures! It looks like you had a blast. I cannot wait until it warms up more so we can take the kids to the park.....

I have cabin fever and I am sure they do too!!!

Be sure to stop by and check out my giveaway....

~Kari

 
At 3/20/2009 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the "pulling the wagon" photos. Adorable.

 
At 3/23/2009 6:56 PM, Blogger Tonya Staab said...

Love the pic of you on the bench giving up on the photo ha ha. Isn't it the truth, you simply can't pose them at this age, you either just happen to have a camera handy to get them in the same shot or it's not going to happen.

Gorgeous pictures. What a fun day.

 
At 3/28/2009 6:02 AM, Blogger Bea said...

I am just catching up with everything - sounds like you've been having quite a time of it. Glad to see it's all sunshine and playtime now!

Bea

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. - Helen Keller