Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 24, 2008

We Love The Park!


















We've been playing at the park a few times a week. The boys are now able to climb up the stairs on the jungle gyms and they have so much fun exploring. It's such a great way to have some quality family time or a way to distract them if they're having a fussy day.
I have to admit I like the boys having their pacifiers at the park... It keeps them from putting every little thing in their mouth.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 10/25/2008 7:57 AM, Blogger edie & ella said...

Too much fun!!! I need to get Edie and Ella on those swings for the obligatory twin picture....thanks for sharing sam

 
At 10/26/2008 9:29 AM, Blogger Nickie said...

good NIGHT those boys are cute!

what a great idea about the paci at the park. I admit to limiting T's paci time to bed/car only, but that is a very good reason to let him have it outdoors. Can't wait for the major oral fixation to pass.

 
At 10/27/2008 7:20 PM, Blogger Jaimie said...

They sure look like they love the park! What sweet smiles

 
At 10/28/2008 11:15 AM, Blogger Runergirl said...

Awesome pictures!!! Are they both walking now? Little bit is stilltoo nervous to really try....

 
At 10/29/2008 1:53 AM, Blogger Bea said...

It looks like supercool fun!

Bea

 
At 10/30/2008 6:54 AM, Blogger Gemini Girl said...

I love it!!
Those boys are adorable, and I am impressed they can already walk!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. - Helen Keller