Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Day in the Life w/ 14 Month Old Twins


Happy Boys!!!











Andrew goes down the slide by himself...tummy style.


Matthew...





I walked into the playroom and this sight awaited me... How in the world did he get up there all by himself?


Trouble w/ a capital T!
Did I mention that Matthew can climb completely out of his crib now! Can you say Crib Tent?

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 12/20/2008 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Agile little guy your Matthew! I'm actually moving one of my 14m twins to a twin bed next month (when the furniture arrives). Fortunately he's the calm sleeper of the two. I find his sister crammed into different corners of her crib all night, so she'll wait a bit longer. We only need the one crib free in a few months after all.

 
At 12/20/2008 4:11 PM, Blogger edie & ella said...

WOW....Now it's safe to say you have got your hands full. Cute little climbing monkeys......sam

 
At 1/02/2009 6:29 PM, Blogger Ali said...

OMG! What a site to see Matthew up on top of the play toys! How'd he get up there?
Yes, you definitely have your hands full!
Love & Miss you,
Ali

 
At 1/03/2009 10:43 PM, Blogger Soralis said...

Yikes, climbers! Oh how I miss those days! Enjoy they grow up way to fast!

 
At 1/04/2009 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My monsters are little climbers too.

Hoping that you had a wonderful Christmas and New Years.

 
At 1/05/2009 8:44 PM, Blogger Tonya Staab said...

Look at those gorgeous smiles. Such happy boys.

Matthew, knock it off already you're gonna give your mum a heart attack you cheeky monkey.

 
At 1/09/2009 5:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way...I tagged you....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. - Helen Keller