Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful....

So Very Thankful for:
My Beautiful and Healthy Children
My Supportive and Loving Husband
My Family that has helped shape the person I am today
My Strong, Brilliant, Witty, and Funny as hell Friends

This is truly a year to pause and give thanks. For I have all that I could ever wish for. I pray that we all stay safe, healthy and together...wrapped in love and laughter.

The boys will be 14 months tomorrow. They are amazing in every way.
  • Andrew is playful, sweet and always with a huge smile. He tries his hardest to keep up w/ his brother. He claps his hands in triumph when he's successful. People radiate towards Andrew b/c he's always so happy. No one can light up a room like my Andrew. He loves to play ball and can push it right back to you. He's a mini "da da" in both looks and spirit. There is no way I could love him more than I do.
  • Matthew is smart, stubborn and loving. He is into everything and climbs every piece of furniture w/out fear. He throws the biggest tantrums I've ever seen but also stops to give big hugs many times throughout the day. He is so advanced...more like a 2 year old than a 14 month old. He's difficult, challenging, exhausting, yet I think of Matthew the second I'm away from him. He loves his "ma ma" and I love him. He has my heart.

Andrew


Andrew


Matthew


Matthew


Matthew

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 11/27/2008 1:22 AM, Blogger cat said...

They have grown so much! They are really adorable. And yes, The Little Miss also started early with tantrums, but also got them sorted out early.

 
At 11/29/2008 2:29 AM, Blogger Bea said...

Matthew sounds like quite the character! They both have attributes that will stand them in good stead for life, if they can learn to make the most of what they've got.

Bea

 
At 12/01/2008 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so cool to see your boys' different personality traits coming out.

Hope you had a wonderful TG celebrating your family.

 
At 12/01/2008 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are just too adorable.

 
At 12/02/2008 3:17 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Wow! The boys have gotten so big! We just found out yesterday that we are 6 weeks pregnant with twins! I can't wait to find out what boy/girl combination they are!!!! Happy belated Thanksgiving!

 
At 12/02/2008 9:55 AM, Blogger Kir said...

Oh my they are beautiful!!!!! Getting so big.
When I read about them, I see so much of my own "dynamic duo" is. Gio is the "lover" and Jacob is "curious George"...he might be 3 lbs smaller than Gio but he's fearless.

love the pictures, love that you are doing so well. HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. - Helen Keller