Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Family Pics :)

We went and had our first family pics done. About time don't you think!! Unfortunately Andrew wasn't feeling well that day so he cried the entire photo session :( Taking that into account... I think they turned out pretty good.

I am working on a catch-up post since it's been forever. Hope to post it later this week.





















The only picture where we caught Andrew smiling.














look at that SAD face...

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 7/26/2009 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics! I can't believe how grown up the boys are!

 
At 7/27/2009 10:18 AM, Blogger seussgirl said...

Those are beautiful! My goodness - I can't believe how time has flown.

 
At 7/27/2009 12:58 PM, Blogger Kir said...

LITTLE BOYS!!!!! OMG, they are gorgeous!!!!! Just so handsome.
What a beautiful family you have Faith!!!!

 
At 7/27/2009 11:21 PM, Blogger Bea said...

Such fab pics!

Bea

 
At 7/28/2009 1:28 AM, Blogger cat said...

Such lovely pictures Faith! Can not wait to here what's happening.

 
At 7/29/2009 12:56 PM, Blogger Tara said...

What a gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous family!

 
At 7/29/2009 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the photos. I especially like how the colors are a little bit muted. Very calming and natural looking.

Growing up fast, aren't they?!

 
At 8/14/2009 6:53 PM, Blogger Pixxiee said...

Oh those boys. And you. And the Dad. Just all so beautiful. Even with the sad face...I am in love with that downturned mouth!

PS I know exactly what you mean about Facebook - what a fantastic way to waste lots of time :-)

 
At 8/15/2009 6:40 PM, Blogger Brandie said...

Yes you won the Turtle Chex Mix Giveaway. ;)

Pics of the family are PRECIOUS!!! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. - Helen Keller