Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Beach Vacation


First family vacation to the beach. We had such a GREAT time!!!


The boys were loving the beach!!


Andrew


This is a fantastic museum for children.


Andrew :)


Andrew loved the train!


Andrew & Matthew


Andrew the fireman :)


Matthew :)


Matthew the fireman


Digging up dinosaur bones....


Matthew


This was at a petting zoo...


Me and Matthew








Matthew loved feeding the animals. Andrew was running around but didn't want to feed them until our second visit. Yes- we had such a great time we went twice :)


Andrew and Daddy


Leaving the petting zoo...


Beach time!


Matthew


They both loved the water and couldn't get enough of it!





Mommy got nervous when the tide went back out. They fell down several times but cared less. They got right back up and played some more. In fact they didn't want Mommy's help as you can see on Andrew's face hahaha






Sandcastle time





Second visit to the petting zoo. This time Andrew was really into feeding the animals.


More food for the animals please :)


Matthew


Andrew

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 9/07/2009 12:24 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

looks like you had a great time. fun pictures!

 
At 9/11/2009 6:29 AM, Blogger Kir said...

wow they are beautiful pics!!! it looks like you had a wonderful time on vacation. We have had some fun times this summer, but wow it's a lot of WORK with Twins isn't it??? LOL (I Needed a vacation from our vacation)

so glad your family time was so much fun...your family is just gorgeous!

 
At 9/16/2009 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Miss you guys.Just found an old link to here on SVM.I lost the info when we had so computer issues.I am so glad you you recieved these 2 wonderful blessing.I know it was beyond trying to get them here.Big hugs!!!!Miss you!

April Cotta

 
At 10/12/2009 3:54 PM, Blogger Pixxiee said...

What a great vacation! love the pics of the boys - they are so big! And you are looking slim and gorgeous :-)

What an absolute pair of treasures you have there - worth all the heartache!

 
At 12/03/2009 2:48 PM, Blogger Watson said...

Hi there!

Were you at Zoomar's?? My sister takes my nephew there all the time.

It's been forever, I am so happy I popped by to check in, you and the boys look AMAZING!!

xoxo,

Your OLD friend and fellow blogger, Watson

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. - Helen Keller