Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Aren't we just the cutest!!
















We had these pictures taken this weekend! I LOVE them! And don't you think the baking pictures would work perfect on a Christmas card?

The boys are almost 3! Three! When did that happen? They turn 3 on Sept 27th. I've decided to throw a big party. I debated until a week ago. I think it'll be the last big one and then starting next year we'll keep it small. Only invite the boys closest friend or two.

And about me.... had an MRI last week. Will be meeting w/ the breast surgeon again next week to find out the results. I've met with her once already and she was concerned but not overly concerned. She said I will not have radiation at this point. She's not even sure why the radiologist told me that. But she did request the MRI and thinks a MRI guided lumpectomy should be done. I'm also meeting w/ a genetic counselor next week. That should be interesting. I am curious to see what she has to say. I will most likely have to decide if I am willing to take the breast cancer gene test and if I'm willing to act on whatever they suggest if it's positive.

Right now I'm not feeling too stressed about it all. So that's good! Life is good. Super happy =)

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 9/14/2010 4:16 PM, Blogger BigP's Heather said...

I would absolutely put them on the Christmas card!! Everyone bakes at Christmas and the red aprons are perfect!!

All of the photos are great!!

Best of luck. Please keep the blogosphere updated...

 
At 9/15/2010 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So creative! I agree that the red apron pic could be used on a Christmas card.

I am praying for you with your medical situation, that all works out OK and no extra stress!

 
At 9/16/2010 3:18 AM, Blogger cat said...

Great to see you more on the blog! That picture will be great for Xmas.

I also can not believe mine are turning 3 (on the 25th).Time has indeed flown by.

Glad you are ok - keeping you in my prayers.

 
At 9/16/2010 8:53 AM, Blogger Kir said...

been thinking about you pretty girl!! glad things are ok.

I love the picutres, and we got aprons and hats for the boys for Christmas last year, this is a great use of them...for sure...I will be using them.

the red is great for xmas, or make a card with both pictures and the one of you and hubby...(which is great too) for xmas.
as always, you have the CUTEST boys!!!!

 
At 10/01/2010 5:08 AM, Blogger Bea said...

Great pics!

I bought pink patty cake mix today and thought of you.

Minimal treatment sounds good - the less the better, right? Hoping the news is all a relief from here on in. Good luck with all the appointments and everything.

Bea

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. - Helen Keller