Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Do you ever just want someone to wake you up when this is all over... when you finally get that BFP.... So many say "just enjoy what you have now".... So easy for them to say! This is my life. My life is IF. Doctor appointments, ultrasounds, blood draws, pharmacy visits, daily injections, progesterone support, timed intercourse, artificial insemination, ovarian sensitivity, bloating, cysts, restricted work-outs, limited salt and potassium, frustration, fear, pain, tears, hope, more disappointment, mood swings, irritably, whacked out hormones , loneliness, isolation.... not to mention the financial cost... Dear God... can I have some money left over to put towards the actual baby.... or will I be broke and babyless? I'm drained today... just waiting for AF to arrive.

Never go to Target or Wal-Mart during the week unless you want to see just how many babies there are out there... and be reminded that none of them are yours...


2 Comments:

At 5/06/2006 10:46 AM, Blogger soralis said...

Infertility sucks! What more can I say!

Take care and wishing you all the best

 
At 5/07/2006 3:24 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

I know the feeling. It sucks. Hang in there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. - Helen Keller