35weeks 2days w/ belly pictures
I can't believe I've made it this far. I am truly counting down the days now. Sometimes it still seems surreal...the fact that I'll be bringing home my two baby boys very shortly. J and I are about to become parents. I already consider myself a mother. I've been a mother for the last 9 months. It has been a very long journey to get to this point and I truly thought at times that we would never be blessed with biological children. I am so thankful that we never gave up. Every miserable and heart breaking moment has been worth it. All of the financial cost has been the best money we've ever spent. The majority of this pregnancy has truly sucked. I wish I could say I loved being pregnant but I didn't. But- I'd would do each and every day all over again in a heartbeat. My babies have thrived inside me and I pray they are born healthy. My body came through and did what it was supposed to.
I give so many thanks to J especially for standing by me through every second and by being incredibly supportive. J- you are going to be such an amazing Father. I can't wait to watch it.
We have our last scheduled growth ultrasound tomorrow. I'm looking forward to hearing the estimated weights of the babies. Dr. H will also start checking my cervix twice a week now on. I'll be having a C-section and it could occur any day...but most likely in a week to ten days.
I hope to update one last time next weekend....

35 weeks 2 days pregnant w/ my twin boys.

35 weeks 2 days
Look at how much that belly has grown in just the last few weeks. And yes- for the record...everything hurts. Especially my ribs. There is no room left in there.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Labels: 3rd Trimester, Final Stretch



41 Comments:
You are ALL belly! You look great. It is good to hear that it has all been worth it. It gives me hope.
It won't be long now until your baby boys are here!
Congratulations! I'm so sorry this has been such an uphill battle for you. Every horrible thing is so worth it in the end. I hold Jake and everything I went through is forgotten, except my sore bottom end and even that is worth it. I amd so excited for you to get to hold your boys! Being able to hold your baby for the first time is so amazing. It sucks when you have to wait a few hours, but it is still the best moment in your life and you get to do it twice!!!!
You, J, and the boys are have been and will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. I wonder everyday if today was the day they were born or if you are holding them tight on the inside! I will continue to think and pray each day!
I'm so proud of how great you have done! I made it to 36w3d, my babies where 5 and 5.8 lbs and no NICU time! So you will do great! I always hated saying it, but I felt the same way as you. I didn't love being pregnant. It was a long hard road, and I SO wanted to love it. But hey, the 9 months doesn't really matter once you have them in your arms. It's what happens from that point forward that matter more, and I promise you WILL LOVE that. Well, not maybe so much those sleepless nights in the beginning, but those only last so long. 8-)
And you look amazing! I'm SO GLAD I never put up belly pics after seeing yours! You put us all to shame.
You are almost there. Can't wait to hear the good news and birth announcement.
Thinking of you all!
You look amazing!!!! I think most people with singleton pregnancies would give quite a bit to look as fantastic as you do at this point!
I'm so excited for you as your dream to be parents is about to be realized. I can't wait to see the good news of their safe, healthy arrival.
D
Yes, getting down to the last days now. Best of luck with the scan!
Bea
Wow - you look amazing!
Seriously, like a pregnant model or something. (Totally making me reconsider posting pictures!)
Honestly Faith, I am SOOOO happy you've made it to 35 weeks. Such a testament to your strength and courage, because you really have been to hell and back again.
I'll be thinking of you and J and the boys and I can't wait for the good news - best of luck with everything!!
XOXO
Almost there! So excited for you and your family. Good luck!
Oh Faith, you look amazing and I am so glad that this is going to happen soon. You'll get to meet your boys soon, how exciting.
You're almost there and I am praying and sending lots of good thoughts to you....can't wait to see those boys of your's :)
*hug*
Looking good there Faith, hope that babies continue to grow well! Good luck with you final wait, can't wait to meet the little ones!! Hugs xxx
Look at you- all belly!
Even with all thr touble- just knowing that you are at the finish line makes it all better- dosnt it?
I am so glad for you! I hope your c-section goes well and that your boys are healthy!
Definitely all belly...you will be amazed at how quickly you are back to you! I am so proud of you for making it this far, too, as I know what an accomplishment that truly is. You have done a great job and your boys are going to do excellent when they arrive into the world!!!
There were many times toward the end where I thought that I really didn't enjoy pregnancy and wondered if I'd ever want to go through it again...but I miss my belly so much and just all of the fun things that come with pregnancy. Even through all the hard times that we both know, it's so incredibly worth it. And, yes, seeing your husband be a father to two tiny little creations is something there are not even words for.
You're almost there!!!!
Wow! You look great! Congratulations. You are right it will all be worth it.
I am so glad that you have come so far!!! You really give me hope for everyone who is still waiting in any capacity.
You and your boys are in my thoughts and prayers everyday.
Keep us posted!!
Oh, and you are so tiny!!! I looked like that at 7 months with one baby!!LOL
You are just too cute! (I am so jealous, I had this nasty big square belly with my twins, it just wasn't cute! :))
I feel your pain I only made it to 35 weeks! You go girl!
ALL belly woman! You look awesome! 35 weeks.. good for you!! I can't wait to hear about the boys arrival... this long icky road will soon be a distant memory!
You really are glowing - pregnancy definitely suits you!
I hope you have a wonderful easy birth(s), and can't wait to meet the kids :-)
To echo the others, you really look fantastic - all belly for sure!
Oh my goodness, you look wonderful! I'm so happy for you that you're almost there. I can't wait to hear the good news when the little ones arrive. Good luck with the scan, and the steps beyond.
You look great!
You look wonderful! I'm praying for a quick and safe delivery of those two little angels.
Carla
Congratulations!!! I just heard the wonderful news!
I just read the news over at Watson's blog. Congrats on the safe delivery of Matthew and Andrew. It sounds like mom AND babies are doing well!
I just read the news on Watson's blog! Huge congrats you you and your boys!!
Congratulations on the safe arrival of your little men!
Congrats on the arrivals. It sounds like everything has gone really well! See you when you get home.
Bea
I just saw the great news on Watson's blog. Congratulations mama! I'm so happy for you!
Heard the news from Watson! Congrats congrats congrats! Hope you all come home safe and sound soon! Lots of love!
Glad you managed to get those belly pics in right on time :-)
Congratulations on the birth of your boys!!!
Welcome to the "mom of boys" club!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
Congratulations! Just found out about the good news. Hope you are all doing well!
Congratulations on the boys :-)
Congratulations, Faith to you and J on your newly extended family! I am so excited for you and look forward to sharing our journey along the way... Thanks for all of your support too!
Faith, congratulations on the boys...what wonderful news!!!!!!!
can't wait to "meet" your sons, so happy that everyone is doing well.
YIPPEE
*hugs*
Heard the news from Watson too! Congratulations!
I'm late!! Just checked in and figured I'd take a look at your comments, just in case!!!
CONGRATS!!! I can't wait to read the birth story and am so happy you've got your little guys here, safe & sound :) Welcome to the wonderful world of twins!!
Welcome to the world, Andrew and Matthew!
Thank you for the sweet message the other day!
You look absolutely amazing. I am in awe. You look fantastic.
I am eager to click on your blog and see the news of the big arrival! Thinking of you!
CONGRATS Faith, well done :) X
Just heard the joyous news!! Soooo happy for you and your family!! Congratulations Faith!!
And so I thought i'd come check on you but see that there have not been updates so I thought I'd check your comments and what do you know, you've had your boys!!
Congrats sweetie, can't wait to hear the rest!
Post a Comment
<< Home