May Cycle just got off the ground....
Monday:
AF has arrived.... so now I start my gonal-f injections tomorrow. I'm happy to be "doing something" again instead of waiting around for the cysts to go down. I'm a real mix of emotions at the moment. I am so hopeful at times and feeling pretty good (up-beat). Then I remember how horrible and devastated I felt when I had such hope past cycles and was let down. That of course makes me anxious, scared and wanting to crawl under a rock b/c I don't want to have another cycle not work. So... I guess I'll just take it one day at a time and do the best I can to stay afloat. It doesn't help when we're screwing around w/ our hormones too... (Or maybe that's just my excuse every time I lose it or jump off the handle).
I am really lucky to have such a wonderful husband to be by my side through all this. I could never and I mean never do this without his constant emotional support. J's the one that has to wipe my tears and pick me back up each month when i fall to the ground after a negative test. He has to listen to me babble on for hours about my fears, hopes and concerns. He talks to me before and after each appt I go to since he can't go with me. J gives me my injections each morning and tends to me when I have side-effects from the treatments. I hope he knows how much every little action means to me and just how much I love him.
Sunday:
Sunday went by pretty quickly. It was a nice sunny day. J and I had a lot we wanted to accomplish and we pretty much got to it all in one day (Yeah!)...
We:
1. Finished the dog shelter. I think it turned out pretty decent. Our furry friends now have a 4ft by 7ft "dog house" that has a raised floor, sturdy posts and a roof that is covered by a tarp so that it has extra protection. I painted the bottom and posts navy blue and the roof it dark brown.
2. Gave every plant in the yard "plant food". I've never done that before so I decided it was time to feed the vegetation... does this mean all the plants will become much greener and grow twice as fast :-) I plan to do this at least once a month now on.
3. Sprayed the entire front and back yard w/ bug killer. I noticed a few of our plants had their leaves chewed on so I decided to put an end to that.
4. Washed both of our vehicles...
5. Gave both the dogs a bath... (Wouldn’t it be nice if they could be that clean, shiny and soft all the time).



4 Comments:
Glad to hear you are on your way! Good luck!
Good luck good luck... and hang in there as you ride the rollercoaster.
I am hoping that this cycle turns into a BFP for you!
Good luck to you this cycle - the ups and downs are not fun but positive thoughts and prayers to you!
Getting started is the best part. I hope that your first shot went well. It was a great idea getting your spring cleaning out of the way, the swollen ovaries tend to slow you down a little.
I'll be thinking of you, all the best.
Post a Comment
<< Home