Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 23, 2008

Almost 8 Months

We have teeth! Andrew's two bottom teeth broke through last weekend. Matthew decided he didn't want to be far behind so one of his bottom teeth came a few days later. Andrew doesn't seem any fussier than normal but Matthew seems to be in a lot of discomfort. We've had a few rough days. Poor guy.

Not a lot to say. Just enjoying each and every day. I'm afraid to blink b/c I might miss something. They are progressing and growing up so quickly.

I will leave you with some pictures. As they say...a picture is worth a million words.

Matthew


Matthew smeared Sweet Potatoes all over his face...


I Love Andrews Expression in this picture. So Funny!


Best Friends for life.


Hanging out.


Exploring the cage Mommy built to contain us.



My Andrew is constantly smiling. I just adore his big grin. Not so nice that he's laughing as his brother gets all squished in the corner :-)



Labels:

6 Comments:

At 5/23/2008 6:22 PM, Blogger Caba said...

They are just too cute!! Mine were the same way with the teeth! Jake didn't seem bothered at all, where Hailey really had a hard time with them ... Just keep that tylenol flowing, and he'll be fine!

 
At 5/24/2008 7:34 AM, Blogger Mony said...

Beautiful!
What a grand little family!

 
At 5/24/2008 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are beyond cute! Good luck to the little guys with the teething. Not much fun there.

 
At 5/24/2008 7:38 PM, Blogger Ali-Cat said...

I got the pics too! They are just too cute! Andrew is still a look a like to J.

 
At 5/25/2008 3:22 PM, Blogger edie & ella said...

You can see a big difference in their features month to month. They are looking less like babies and more like little boys....... they are too cute. Yikes on the teething-- poor little guys. I am glad you are liking your new home/neighborhood... sam

 
At 5/28/2008 7:09 AM, Blogger Piccinigirl said...

wow, they are getting SO BIG, I love the glimpses into what it's store for us.
I had a dream last night that Jacob had all his teeth right now at almost 5 months. I woke up in a deep sweat.

I love the pictures, your boys are truly adorable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. - Helen Keller