Too cute for words!!! They look like they were having a fun time at the photo shoot. I can't wait to have happy smiling babies. Thanks for the comments -- glad to know the advice won't stop after the babies are here. Something to look forward too I guess.
adorable! they look quite similar, so I am assuming everyone asks if they are identical... which probably annoys you to answer. My gurls look nothing alike and I still get- "are they identical?"
Sooo cute, thanks for the pics! And I love hearing about the milestones which clue me in to what to expect :-)
And, I'd love to hear your plan for the vaccination schedule, if you have time (I know, HA!) but seriously, if you do have a sec. to drop me an e-mail I'd love to know your plan. We see a holistic pediatrician who is very open to what we want to do, but I'm gathering as much info as I can now.
sooo cute!!!! they are so big!! (funny that my twp were under their rainforest activity mat for about a minute today too, I can't wait until they are interested in it) they are adorable :)
Married to the right guy but we found ourselves having a hard time starting a family.... 1 year of trying on our own. 2 cycles on Clomid that turned me into a weeping maniac.... 6 cycles of Injectibles w/ IUI... two laparoscopies, a hysteroscopy, immune suppression through IVIg (infusions) and now we are the proud parents of TWIN BOYS after IVF/ICSI.
16 Comments:
Too cute for words!!! They look like they were having a fun time at the photo shoot. I can't wait to have happy smiling babies. Thanks for the comments -- glad to know the advice won't stop after the babies are here. Something to look forward too I guess.
They are adorable! Thanks for the pics! :)
Those boys are gorgeous! The big happy smiles make me smile too :)
Lovely pics! And I'm glad the talk with J went well. Sounds like you're good at coming to an agreement together.
Bea
Such cuties, they are adorable!!!!]
I love their expressions, they are full of personality
They are too cute! Isn't it wonderful to get to a place where they have little personalities and smile? Those smiles just light up the room!
OMG, thay are so so adorable!
adorable! they look quite similar, so I am assuming everyone asks if they are identical... which probably annoys you to answer. My gurls look nothing alike and I still get- "are they identical?"
Beautiful babes!
So cute, Faith!
Sooo cute, thanks for the pics! And I love hearing about the milestones which clue me in to what to expect :-)
And, I'd love to hear your plan for the vaccination schedule, if you have time (I know, HA!) but seriously, if you do have a sec. to drop me an e-mail I'd love to know your plan. We see a holistic pediatrician who is very open to what we want to do, but I'm gathering as much info as I can now.
Glad you're all doing so well!
XOXO
oh my.....they are too beautiful!!!!!!! You are a very lucky mommy!!!
So sweet!
sooo cute!!!! they are so big!!
(funny that my twp were under their rainforest activity mat for about a minute today too, I can't wait until they are interested in it)
they are adorable :)
GORGEOUS!!! Their smiles must melt your heart. I know that they melted mine!!
XOXO
They are so adorable=)
Post a Comment
<< Home