Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Yosemite National Park....

The first picture shows one of the many trails I enjoy. The second picture shows the staircase to the top of Vernal Falls. It's worth the steep climb...b/c the view at the top is magnificent. I truly experience joy when I am out hiking.































To really experience Yosemite you have to visit during each season. Winter holds such beauty, just in a different way from summer or spring. These pics are from prior trips. I'm sure I'll come back from this trip w/ wonderful new pictures.

















4 Comments:

At 5/11/2006 6:28 PM, Blogger soralis said...

What beautiful pictures, thanks for sharing!

 
At 5/12/2006 11:19 AM, Blogger x said...

You must live close. They are beautiful. We love to camp, I think that just made my "must see" list.

 
At 5/15/2006 7:04 AM, Blogger Serenity said...

Mmmmmm, wonderful pictures- you make me very much want to get out onto the trails right now. I can't wait to see the pictures when you get back.

 
At 5/17/2006 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks gorgeous. If we ever make it there, I will have to check with you on what to see.

I hope your trip has been renewing and relaxing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. - Helen Keller