Matthew's Messy Meals
Matthew is feeling much better these days...
Meal time seems to have turned into play time. I can't even blame the below photos on self feeding. I was spoon feeding him. He puts his fingers in his mouth and then smears the food all over his face and hair and laughs non-stop while doing it.


Did any of the food make it to your tummy?

Matthew couldn't stop laughing. Silly boy.

Off to get the second bath of the day.

All clean here. Saying hello to our furry family members.

I couldn't have a post without Andrew. He enjoys meal time too.
Labels: 6-12 months



12 Comments:
How funny! Makes mealtime an adventure!
Cute cute cute! Its been so fun watching your boys grow!
little bit is really enjoying eating these days!! Your boys are so cute:)
Ha ha... love how he has it up in his eyebrows!
What fun, fun games they come up with!
Bea
Oh what happy boys!!! Love the smiles -- it must be fun to be able to do what we all wish we could sometimes. I am like that with chocolate and caramel -- I would love to get it all over my face/hair as I dive into a pool of it......... ummmm -- can't do that since I am not pregnant anymore -- no excuses to eat whatever whenever... sam
Nothing better than a happy messy face. Such cuties.
So cute!! I bet the dogs would love to get in there and help clean up the mess :) My dog waits until we are finished and then she'll sneak in our breakfast room and sniff around for anything I might have missed!!
They are so cute and I have to add that they have great hair!!
oh my goodness, what cuties!!!
they are adorable.
Jacob does the same thing, he wants his Nu*k , his fingers and the spoon with food on it to be in his mouth at the same time, makes for a really messy kitchen and mommy :)
Love the pics!
They are so adorable... I can't believe they are 9 months already
Just stopping by to say hello -- hope everything is going well.
Hey when is your marathon? Did I miss it?? Sending good luck I mean..... sam
Post a Comment
<< Home