Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 29, 2006

9 DPO

I'm falling....and fast....
I felt pretty good last week but something has changed.

For some reason depression decided to visit yesterday and I can't shake it.
I'm having crying bouts on and off.
Sometimes I'm crying and laughing b/c I'm not quite sure why I'm crying.
I still have 5 days before I test... I have no official BFN yet.
Where did my hope go?

I honestly think I set myself off when I read into the fact that my boobs aren't quite as sore as they were... so now I’m constantly touching myself to see if they have increased in size or soreness in the last 10 mins. And is it even a fact that your breasts should kill if you are pregnant. Where did I get that idea? I wouldn't know- I've never had a BFP. Somehow this idea has managed to flatten me. WTF.... what the hell is wrong w/ me?

14 Comments:

At 5/29/2006 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the only thing wrong with you is 2weekitis, it'll pass come beta day.

Boobs may hurt if your pg but they are just as likely to not hurt the joys of symptom chasing is that you may have them or you may not neither option gives you any answers sadly.

thinking of you and hoping the next few days fly by and of course that your beta comes back positive.

 
At 5/29/2006 8:07 PM, Blogger x said...

Nothing is wrong with you. The second week is scarey, because you want so badly to see signs but it hard to tell a pg symptom from pms or from the hormones screwing with you.

The last bit is really hard but you will get through it. Indulge in anything that takes your mind off the wait.

 
At 5/29/2006 8:46 PM, Blogger soralis said...

Hang in there the 2ww sucks! Try to keep as busy as you can.

Take care and I am crossing my fingers for you

 
At 5/30/2006 12:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is absolutely nothing wrong with you; the 2ww will make a complete lunatic out of anyone; if we're not obsessing about our lack of symptoms we're obsessing about our symptoms (if any) and if they're related to the meds.... It just goes on and on and on...
Hoping for a good beta....

 
At 5/30/2006 5:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel any better at all, my boobs didn't hurt until a few days after I got a positive. In fact, I felt nothing - nothing that could be considered PMS or pregnancy, so I was sure I was going to be another BFN.

And your laughing/crying bouts are totally normal. Hang in! We're all pulling for you and a positive beta!

 
At 5/30/2006 7:19 AM, Blogger Serenity said...

Nothing is wrong with you - you are totally normal. I do the boob squeeze in my 2ww ALL THE TIME. You are not alone - the 2ww really sucks.

Hang in there- hugs to you.

 
At 5/30/2006 7:52 AM, Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

I hate this part! You will feel better.

I'm praying for you!

 
At 5/30/2006 7:57 AM, Blogger Kate said...

Wow we are so the same! I can't stop touching my boobs either. I am not feeling like this is our month but I sure hope it is yours. I'll be reading.

 
At 5/30/2006 8:53 AM, Blogger Robber Barren said...

You are totally not alone - hang in there!

 
At 5/30/2006 1:11 PM, Blogger YouGuysKnow said...

oh girl. don't be so hard on yourself. this stuff is really intense and we ALL feel it at different times. (I just posted about mental health on my blog here:

http://utrus.blogspot.com/2006/05/word-about-therapy.html

I have not been there yet (am a couple weeks behind you) but I have heard SO many people say that symptoms have absolutely nothing to do with anything during the TWW. it's too soon PLUS we're pumped with too many drugs to distinguish what even might be a "real" symptom.

try really hard to distract yourself. and we're supporting you!!! hugs

 
At 5/30/2006 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found you through cycle sistas!

You are perfectly normal! Not that anything IF related is "normal" but you kwim. The 2WW is the absolute pits. Its just another chapter of the waiting game that we play. Hang in there...June 3rd will be here soon!

 
At 5/30/2006 9:08 PM, Blogger ellie said...

I think the crying is normal- the boob checking, totally normal. I even look at mine to see if they are getting darker. It's never happened but it doesn't stop me from looking at them. Don't use the boob meter as a way to know if you are or aren't. With all the hormones and the symptoms we have which are so totally diverse and not consistent on any given day- it is not a good measure. I am thinking about you and sending good vibes your way.

 
At 5/30/2006 10:55 PM, Blogger Pixxiee said...

Replied in the group but wanted to leave you a hug here too! You are completely and utterly normal. And boob squeezing is a huge part of the 2WW wait.

Hang in there...
Paula

 
At 5/31/2006 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Defnitely nothing wrong with you. The symptoms are impossible to gauge at this point even though our minds keep looking for something, anything, which could mean something.

I hope that the time goes by quickly for you and that you find some type of distraction to help you through!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. - Helen Keller