Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Cycle is moving along....

I just got back from my u/s and everything went really well. They actually got me in the minute I walked in so I didn't have to wait at all. I was told that I have 5 follies between the sizes of 15.5 and 17.5 and one other that might catch up at 14.5. My lining looks perfect and my estradiol came back at 1298. I did my last shot of gonal-f today and they are having me do my trigger tomorrow night and the IUI on Saturday. Having today go so smoothly almost made me nervous. I'm so used to complications, problems, or something negative happening that I actually felt like this was too good to be true....

When I had a billing problem on the way out I felt a little bit back to normal :-) lol
I will be soooo happy when I never have to return to my RE's office!

So... I feel like I did my part.... now it's up to my dear husband (pressure's on)..poor guy. I hope his count is up this month. Keep your toes, fingers and all body parts crossed for me... I can also use all the prayers and positive vibes you can send my way.


Make sure you check out my two prior posts. They show our new pictures from Yosemite National Park. How soon til' I get to go back?

9 Comments:

At 5/17/2006 6:33 PM, Blogger soralis said...

Glad to hear things are on track!

 
At 5/17/2006 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crossing everything I can cross for you!

 
At 5/18/2006 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope everything goes well for you on Saturday. I will be thinking of you!

 
At 5/18/2006 9:51 AM, Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

WOW - great pictures. So happy to hear all is going well at the RE's office. Fingers crossed!

 
At 5/18/2006 11:35 AM, Blogger Serenity said...

Positive thoughts on your way - GOOD LUCK!

And your pictures are fantastic... Yosemite looks like an amazing place.

 
At 5/19/2006 3:58 AM, Blogger Family Ties said...

Good Luck Sweetie! :)

 
At 5/19/2006 8:45 AM, Blogger x said...

Sending tons of good vibes your way. I know what it is like to be hoping for a good sperm count. Your vacation pictures are beautiful.
I'll be thinking of you tomorrow.

 
At 5/19/2006 11:07 AM, Blogger Mony said...

Those photographs from your camping adventure are absolutely mind-blowing! What a spectacular part of the world. Truly gorgeous. Thanks for stopping by my blog...I very much look forward to aquainting myself with you & your IF travels...when I return!

 
At 5/20/2006 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

keeping all things crossed everything goes well, and again just wow to those pictures simply beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. - Helen Keller