Back from camping....

We had such a great time. I feel truly refreshed and hope it lasts for at least a few days. We hiked during the day and relaxed around the campfire at night. The waterfalls were spectacular this visit. They are always at their fullest in the beginning of the summer b/c of the melting snow that comes pouring down. This past winter had an unusually heavy snow fall and the impact on the waterfalls was amazing. The water was just pouring down and all of the waterfalls were much larger than normal. You got drenched from the mist when you were even in the proximity of the waterfall. See the second post below for pictures of the waterfalls. The normally calm rivers and streams were full and roaring. I highly recommend this place as a get away if you enjoy the outdoors. And you don't have to tent camp like us :-) There are many hotels available. We go back in Sept and I can't wait. Hope you enjoy the pictures...





2 Comments:
What glorious photos! You couldn't help feeling uplifted by all that beauty. Kind of makes you feel part of it all doesn't?
Hugs, keeping an eye on you for updates!
Paula
wow, just wow! well that and I'm so envious you got to spend time somewhere so beautiful
Post a Comment
<< Home