Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, June 02, 2006

13 DPO

POAS = BFN


14 Comments:

At 6/02/2006 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That stinks. I hope it's wrong.

I'm thinking of you...

 
At 6/02/2006 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any chance it could be a false negative? I sure hope so....

 
At 6/02/2006 11:57 AM, Blogger x said...

I am so sorry, those damn pee sticks. Like the others, I hope that it is wrong.
{{{hugs}}}

 
At 6/02/2006 12:23 PM, Blogger Serenity said...

Oh no oh no. Stupid home pregnancy tests. I am keeping the hope that it's still just too early.

HUGS.

 
At 6/02/2006 12:24 PM, Blogger squarepeg said...

Man I hate those things. They so rarely have anything nice to say. That sucks and I'm sorry.

 
At 6/02/2006 12:40 PM, Blogger Kate said...

I am so sorry. I hope it is wrong. It is totally disappointing and all I can say is that I understand. Hugs to you.

 
At 6/02/2006 1:05 PM, Blogger soralis said...

I hate those darn things. I am hoping it is wrong.

Take care

 
At 6/02/2006 1:12 PM, Blogger seattlegal said...

I just recently found your blog, and I was so hoping that it would work out for you. I hope that the stick is wrong.

 
At 6/02/2006 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

EVIL Pee sticks.... I hate hate hate them. Hope much our hope hinges on that pale pink line- well I'll just echo everyone else's thoughts and hope with everything that it's just plain wrong....
Take care x

 
At 6/03/2006 4:09 AM, Blogger Lut C. said...

How disappointing, I'm sorry.

 
At 6/03/2006 12:52 PM, Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

I'm sorry. {{hugs}}

 
At 6/03/2006 7:18 PM, Blogger ellie said...

Bummer. I hope it is wrong.

Hugs to you-

 
At 6/04/2006 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pee sticks are meant as a side amusement (it's not just me I swear) do not take them seriously though. I hope the real test comes back differently.

 
At 6/04/2006 3:17 PM, Blogger Family Ties said...

:( Banning all pee sticks!

Sorry honey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. - Helen Keller