tears....
...many tears as I think about losing my dog. See post below
I will miss:
the doggy kisses...
when he licks my tears...
the hugs...
curling up together...
the wagging tail...
the soft beautiful golden coat...
having him catch the tennis ball...
playing chase...
I feel such despair right now. I love this dog. He's part of my family. I seriously feel like I'm about to have a nervous breakdown. This is too much in a very short period of time.



12 Comments:
I'm so sorry..what a horrible thing to happen!
Oh my god I'm so sorry. What a horrible, horrible ordeal. Of course you are torn. As you said, you made a committment to Shaver and you thought that he had finally found a home where he could be the best dog he could be. This would of course shake you to your core.
I wish I had words of advice. You obviously have the dog(s)'s best interest at heart, and as such I'm sure you will make the best decision for you, Shaver, and the rest of your current and future family.
Good luck. I'm so sorry the week has been so awful.
I am so sorry about your dog.
Good luck and take care
Oh hon...right now everything will seem too hard after the POAS results. Take your time, make sure Shaver is kept safe and away from other dogs until you know for sure what you need to do. Don't make any fast decisions - you sound like you are on the edge emotionally right now. Thinking of you, wishing you much love and sending hugs.
Paula
I am SO sorry... but I wholly agree with Paula - now isn't the time to make any fast decisions.
Hang in there, hugs. I wish I had some words of advice for you.
(HUG)
I'm so sorry! I have cats, not dogs, but thinking is there someone in your family (mother, sibling, etc) who could take Shaver in, where Shaver could be a spoiled only dog and you can visit often? Or, if you look into behavior mod classes for Shaver, you might want to see if a local vet school or somesuch has discounted rates....
Whatever the solution is, you're not going to find it today after your bfn, so I agree with Paula-- give it a few days to think on things before you make any decisions.
YG
I'm so sorry, I've been in your exact position and even now it hurts to remember what we had to do, you love your furry boy and have given him some of the happiest times of his life, I do feel for the little dog too, but not as much as for poor Shaver or for you. thinking of you and hoping your heart mends and all you remember are the good fun times.
Oh, I am so, so sorry. You haven't had a great week and I know you are in a lot of pain.
I am praying for you.
{{hugs}}
I wish I could say something to make you feel better, but I'll just echo all the comments before me and hopefully in a few short days things will seem clearer. Thinking of you...
I am not even a dog lover and I have tears in my eyes reading this :( IT is just like what else can happen. Our lives are already so difficult.
I am so sorry you lost your friend ;(
I am so sorry that you had to make this hard decision. My heart breaks for you. I cannot imagine the loss of a pet while dealing with IF. Your in my thoughts.
Oh, I am so sorry- this is a rough week for you! It sucks to have this ontop of all the other stuff you have going on --let yourself grieve- it is a huge loss. I have no idea how you have the strength for it all- I think I would hve lost if long before youdid- but you took the dog to the vet...Amazing that we have that kind of strength to step up in crisis. I have two dogs! You are doing what is best for the dog- and for your family. Doesn't feel like it right now. My heart goes out to you and whatever decision you and J come to.
Post a Comment
<< Home