Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

No longer a Newbie- CD1

I am no longer a newbie! It was confirmed this morning when I woke up, when into work w/ out taking my CD1 stims. It didn't even cross my mind. I have always been overly eager and anxious to get each shot. I usually rush out of bed, grab my meds, prep then and have J shoot me up. Today- no thoughts about the cycle... instead just mindless nothingness...

Thank goodness clarity struck shortly after I arrived at work. I rushed home and took my shot (on autopilot)... I could do this in my sleep. I've done this how many times now? 2 many to count I have to say I missed having J give me the shot. Kind of hokey, but I like the feeling of togetherness we have when he plays this role in treatment.


This cycle now had now official gotten off the ground… we have liftoff...

13 Comments:

At 8/16/2006 9:42 AM, Blogger Serenity said...

Faith - I am crossing EVERYTHING I'VE GOT for you for this cycle!

May this be the one that brings you your baby...

please please please PLEASE, God???? :)

Love and hugs.

 
At 8/16/2006 11:14 AM, Blogger seattlegal said...

I hope that this is the cycle that works for you!

 
At 8/16/2006 1:12 PM, Blogger Summer said...

Good luck! I hope this cycle works out for you!

 
At 8/16/2006 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny that you forgot CD1 stims! But good that you caught it just in time.

I also like having hubbie give me the shots - they don't have many opportunities to participate in all of this so I'll take what I can get!

Wishing you all the luck in the world for this cycle!

 
At 8/16/2006 3:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

How could you forget??!! hee hee I almost did this one morning when I woke up late...I remembered just in time! Good luck and I hope hope hope this works for you! :)

 
At 8/16/2006 3:47 PM, Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

Faith - that is GREAT NEWS about the cycle getting under way! I am praying that this is a success for you.

I would much rather have my DH give me the shots. I am a wimp!

 
At 8/16/2006 6:52 PM, Blogger Kate said...

Hi Faith,
Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. I really hope this is the last cycle you will have to go through and it will work and you'll have your baby. I really admire your determination with the shots. I'm such a big chicken about it. I think I'm leaning IVF for my next cycle which means I wouldn't be able to start until October. We had the consult with the RE today. Ugh, so much to consider. I hope this works for you and you don't have to even consider IVF...it's so damn expensive! Good luck dearie. I'm here for you!

 
At 8/16/2006 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeez, I know the feeling of forgetting stims.... You know you're truly no longer a newbie!
Here's hoping that this cycle is the one it takes!

 
At 8/17/2006 9:59 AM, Blogger Kir said...

I can only add my prayers to the pot!!!
I truly hope this is IT!! I'll be thinking of you.

Kir

 
At 8/17/2006 4:18 PM, Blogger soralis said...

Good luck, wishing you all the luck you need!

Take care

 
At 8/21/2006 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

woohoo lift off, my favourite part of a cycle when hope hasn't yet taken a total backseat ride. wishing you loads of luck this cycle and hoping it's the one for you

 
At 8/21/2006 6:04 PM, Blogger x said...

Maybe the old "forgetting about" it wive's tale will give you that bit of luck you need. I am glad that everything is getting underway. I am praying that this cycle is a postive.

 
At 8/23/2006 7:11 AM, Blogger ellie said...

One week behind you this time! I start the shots this week! I am hoping the best for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. - Helen Keller