Will I be moving forward or going under the knife?
I have another ultrasound today to see what the status is w/ my cyst. If it's gone then I'll move right into another IUI w/ injectibles cycle. If it's not then the RE has recommended surgery
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Now Updated)
I'm back from my appt and CYST FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you believe it? Me either. No more bcp's! I start my gonal-f injections on Weds. I'll have 7 days of injections and go back for another u/s.
I had my 3rd acupuncture appt after my u/s this afternoon and that went well. I plan to go each time I have an appt at my RE's office. I need to do everything I can to stay uplifted spiritually, mentally and physically. This is my 5th IUI with Injectibles so I'm not overly optimistic. But, I am very cautiously (huge emphasis on cautiously) optimistic and happy to be actively TTC. I was basically sucking my thumb in a fetal position and bawling my eyes out on Monday when I felt so in the pits. And now I'm okay... and I'll take okay.



23 Comments:
Oh Faith! I am so hoping for you that you do not have to have surgery. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. And, I hope you are feeling better.
I am hoping that you do not need surgery either... Take care
Good luck today, Faith - thinking about you and hoping that your cyst is gone.
*hug*
good luck Faith, I will be sending good vibes that the cysts are gone.
I HOPE the cyst is gone far, far away and that you are able to move forward...
Thinking of you! Will be checking back later!
I hope that the cyst is gone so you don't have to do the surgery and you can move onto another IUI!!
Please please please let it be gone.....
YAY for the cyst leaving - it must have known it was no longer wanted here!
Okay is great! I hope you have a good weekend.
woohoo now that is fantastic news!!
So very very glad you don't have to have surgery. Isn't it amazing how in just a few days we can go from rock bottom, crying in a wee heap, to a whole new frame of mind? Wish we could bottle the good days to get us through the bad ones!
Right...Gonal, with lots of acupuncture. Yeah babe, you are back!
Hey! Congrats on the cyst free report- now back to the cycling again.
I wish you luck this go around- I will be checking in...
OK is good.... and cyst-free is even better! I know what you mean about actively doing something- and I'm glad you're back on the road again!
Thank goodness for that. That's wonderful news. I'm hoping for you, so know that good thoughts are coming your way from here.
Yay!!! The cyst is gone!!! Great news!
So glad to hear you are cyst free!
Hi Faith, glad your cyst was gone! Hey Im doing acupuncture too, is yours doing any Moxa with you? Ask about it. It's a good way to warm the uterus and get blood flowing (and doesnt hurt at all or involve anymore needles). Also if your acupuncturist didn't tell you its important to keep your feet warm as your chi for your uterus is in your feet. Warm feet equates to warm uterus which is good for pregnancy. Good luck!
Thanks, Faith, for you comments on my blog. They came at a time when I really needed the support.
I have been catching up on your posts, too and I can so relate to all the struggles you’ve been through. And all the frustrations! I’m glad J is such a wonderful guy,. I love that he talks to you before and after the appts because he can’t be there. Sounds like a wonderful man!
I’m glad to hear your ginormous cyst is gone, gone, gone! I’m crossing my fingers for you that this will be your lucky cycle.
I am so glad that you don't have any cycts and you can move forward with the next cycle. I am wishing you all the luck in the world
so glad that cyst is gone.
As for "Ok" , I'll take that anyday!!
GOOD LUCK this cycle
FAITH!!!! Now we are CYST FREE SISTERS, too! LOL. I am so happy for you and so excited that you are able to get this cycle under way. No more bcp's and no more waiting!! {{hugs}}
I'm glad everything looks good and no surgery!
Good luck!
YAY! NO CYST!!!!!!!!!
Glad that you're cyst-free! Good luck with this cycle.
Post a Comment
<< Home