Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Do Not Pass Go

Do Not Collect $200

Have yet to land on the double pink lines

16 Comments:

At 7/02/2006 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well crap. I'm so sorry.

 
At 7/02/2006 12:08 PM, Blogger squarepeg said...

Oh damnit. I'm so sorry. You're really having a crappy few months and it's not fair. Again, so sorry.

 
At 7/02/2006 1:11 PM, Blogger Kate said...

I am so so so so sorry. I just cannot believe this. I thought for sure this would be it. There is nothing I can say except I feel the same.

 
At 7/02/2006 2:15 PM, Blogger Lut C. said...

I'm sorry it didn't work. It's so sad.

 
At 7/02/2006 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh love it just sucks, I'm so very sorry... thinking of you x

 
At 7/02/2006 5:25 PM, Blogger ellie said...

I am so sorry. It sucks. and I am sending you a hug.

 
At 7/02/2006 9:08 PM, Blogger soralis said...

So sorry... Sending you a big hug

Take care

 
At 7/03/2006 10:07 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

I'm so sorry! That really sucks!

Sending hugs!

 
At 7/03/2006 10:11 AM, Blogger Family Ties said...

fart, fiddlesticks, crap.

I'm sorry *hug*

 
At 7/03/2006 10:39 AM, Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

That stinks. I'm thinking of you. {{hugs}}

 
At 7/03/2006 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear this. Take care of yourself.

 
At 7/03/2006 12:48 PM, Blogger seattlegal said...

I am so sorry to hear this. Sending hugs to you.

 
At 7/03/2006 9:43 PM, Blogger Pixxiee said...

What can one day? I am very sorry hon...and will be thinking of you as you gather strength for your next cycle. Keep knocking on those gates...one of these days they are going to open. Don't give up!

Hugs
Pixxie

 
At 7/05/2006 6:38 AM, Blogger Serenity said...

*hugs*

I know your pain 100%.

Love to you.

 
At 7/07/2006 8:25 AM, Blogger Serenity said...

Faith - thinking of you and sending you many hugs and much love this week...

 
At 7/09/2006 3:09 PM, Blogger x said...

I am so sorry, I was hoping to come back to some good news for you. The rollercoaster continues...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. - Helen Keller