Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I'll take one serving of good news, please!

So today I will be going in for another u/s to check the status on my cysts. I'm not expecting much other than another "Do not pass go". I don't think 4-5 cysts w/ one being 40mm will disappear completely in less than a week. But I do hope to hear that the cysts are at least declining in size. If I hear that they are still growing then I'll be frantic and truly concerned on what will happen from here. I still can't believe that my body created a new cyst on bcp's. WTF???? As I mentioned in my last post I was put on bcp's for 2 weeks and when they saw that it wasn't helping they took me off of them. I had the lightest period ever. Basically 2 days of very light bleeding. Although the cramping wasn't light. I felt like I was on a full force AF w/ the pain. Maybe it's the cysts that are causing the pain? That's why I just want to hear that they are going away.... although to be honest a little part of me still hopes they've disappeared magically so that I can still do a medicated cycle this month. I'd have to start the injections today otherwise it'll be a natural "off" cycle until the cysts are gone. A cycle off might be good too. Take time to find some balance and health of the mind, body and spirit. I'm doing my 2nd acupuncture session today.... this time I'm doing the acupuncture after my u/s, so that I can come home afterwards and enjoy any relaxing aftereffects. I'll post again w/ my cyst update later today.... Hope you all have a wonderful day!!!!

P.S. How hot are you? Is this global warming or what? We have been close to 110 degrees just about every day for the last 2 weeks. It feels like death outside. I can't bear to be in the elements to even water my yard more than 10 mins.

7 Comments:

At 7/26/2006 11:17 AM, Blogger soralis said...

Hope thoses cysts bugger off and you can start your medicated cycle!

Take care and good luck!

As for the heat, it has been just as warm up here in parts of Canada! YUCK!

 
At 7/26/2006 11:49 AM, Blogger x said...

Hey Soralis stole what I was going to say. It's been just as hot in Canada this summer. It's about 93 here right now. Normal for July but it's been warm since spring. My fall flowers are almost out and it's only the end July.

I really hope you get some good news about the cysts. I find the accupuncture really relaxing too.

 
At 7/26/2006 12:34 PM, Blogger Pixxiee said...

Hot? I had to scrape ice off my windshield before driving to work this morning...though we have been having gorgeous fine days!

Thinking of you hon, and hope those cysts are doing what they should and getting the hell out of dodge. Or your insides. You know what I mean!

Hugs
Paula

 
At 7/26/2006 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's hoping for those cysts to being on their way out!

I hope you enjoy the acupuncture too.

Warm here and unseasonably humid... but lucky since we are coastal, it's much cooler than the rest of CA. Only 85 here.

 
At 7/26/2006 2:54 PM, Blogger Kate said...

Taking time off isn't a bad thing at all. I've been "off" since June. I'm sort of confused and not sure where to go from here but I have to say it is nice not thinking about it all the time. A month off may do you some good and change your perspective a bit. Sorry to hear you are still in pain. It is hot here too (MN). This weekend it's suppose to be 100. Makes me miss the -30 below weather (HA, not really).

 
At 7/26/2006 3:18 PM, Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

The cyst situation is getting out of hand. I hope they are gone completely, or are teeny, tiny. Are the doctors measuring your estrogen levels, too?

Saying a prayer for you!

 
At 7/26/2006 6:02 PM, Blogger ellie said...

I hope they are smaller! And yep, the cysts are making your cramps worse- but they will eventually go away. Good luck with the accupuncturist on visit #2. It was about 91 here in the house earlier this week- we held steady at 86 in the house today. No air conditioning because we are so near the coast we rarely need it. Needed it this week- and the local stores were sold out of fans! Global warming indeed at work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. - Helen Keller