I've been tagged...
Thank you Meri-Ann.... I needed something to keep me occupied during this 2WW. :-) Here goes.
7 things I'd like to do before I die:
1. Have biological children w/ my husband.
2. Hike Half Dome in
3. Cruise through the
4. Volunteer regularly for a worthy cause- such as for an animal shelter or charity.
5. Take Art classes.
6. Eventually move to a permanent location (maybe northern CA) and settle in- make lifelong friends, neighbors, etc. I've gone through 9 moves since I was born to different cities/states...not including moves within the same city. I have lost many friendships along the way. Partly my fault b/c I don't keep up w/ the friendships like I should and because distance makes it hard to get together.
7. To remain happily married and holding hands with the man I love for at least 50 years of marriage. I'd love to have a big 50th year anniversary party- I'll be 78 and J will be 82 years old.
7 things that I can't do:
1. Stay quiet during a movie. I always have to ask a million questions about what is going on. (very annoying to others)
2. Be in extremely crowed places (I tend to be claustrophobic)
3. Have a headache free week.
4. Eat anything that contains sulfur as a preservative. I'm severely allergic.
5. Stay bruise free... There is never a time when there isn't a ugly purple and blue bruise on my body. Guess you could say I bruise easily.
6. Work on the Car. Where's the engine?
7. Keep the same hair color... I get bored easily w/ my hair. I've been a very light blonde, dark blonde, red head, brunette, dark almost black hair, etc... you get the picture.
7 things that attracted me to my husband:
1. His presence. He comes off as the silent/strong type until you know him really well and then his silly/funny side comes out.
2. His voice- He has a very deep, masculine voice. Sexy!
3. He's just a good person. Not a mean bone in his body.
4. His intellect...He knows a little about everything. And a lot about most things.
5. I know I'm his number one priority. I come before anything else.
6. He's traditional and protective. Even though I pretend to be independent at times, I feel much better knowing he's taking care of me.
7. Our life in the bedroom (never knew it could be that good) :-)
7 books (or series of books) that I love:
***this is hard b/c I read a lot! I read 2-3 books a week.
1. Anything written by Patricia Cornwell
2. Anything written by Tami Hoag
3. Anything written by Sandra Brown
4. Anything written by James Patterson
5. The Harry Potter Series by JK Rowling
6. Taking Charge of your Fertility by Toni Weschler
7. Hiking Books for various National Parks put out by Faulcon Guide.
7 Movies I'd watch over and over:
***another hard one b/c I'd rather read than watch a movie and I don't usually watch the same movie twice.
1. J actually watches the Fairly Odd Parents ( a cartoon) and we watch them over and over.... yes that's right and we don't even have kids yet.
2. I've watched all of the Harry Potter Movies twice.
3. I've watched the Lord of the Rings trilogy twice or maybe even 3 times.
4. ELF w/ Will Ferrell- hilarious- this movie made me laugh a lot.
5. There's something about Mary w/ Cameron Diaz
6. Girl, Interrupted w/ Angelina Jolie- really liked this movie.
7. Say Anything w/ John Cusack- this was my favorite 80's romance movie.
7 people I'd like to tag:
1. Paula at Life of Pixxiee
2. Ellie at Dinner Table Talk... I think Not
3. Kate at the Infertility Times
4. Serinity at Serinity Now
5. SquarePeg at Square Peg, Round Whole
6. Chicagogirl at Just starting out
7. Kirsten at Blonde Ambitions



5 Comments:
Oh, I'd love to change my hair color a dozen times I always worry that if change it - I won't be able to get it back to where it is now and it pretty much works. Ok, so I have been tagged. Thanks- it is a good thing- I need to focus on something else other than my lagging follies and my swift move into 2 ww which will start on monday morning. Funny how quickly things change!
I would club you to death for talking in the movies! lol
heheheheh
Great list - and thanks for the tag! I won't be able to get to it today - work is crazy. But I promise I'll tackle it tomorrow or Wednesday. :)
And the 2ww sucks. I'm with ya, sister!
Hey there, I am just catching up after our vacation.
I am so sorry about Shaver.
I am glad that your clinic fit you in, I am sorry that they tried to blame it on you.
All the best during your 2ww!
Take care
I agree with you on ELf - great movie! It always makes me laugh.
I hope things are going well, your nearing the end of the 2ww now.
Post a Comment
<< Home