Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 01, 2006

I Love You J...

It's our 2 year wedding anniversary on Sept 4th. Two years ago J and I snuck away to Vegas and eloped. We didn't need the fancy beach wedding in Carmel like we'd initially planned. No one knew and everyone was shocked when they found out! It was the best decision I've ever made. Since that day we've had many hurdles and adjustments. We've moved, bought a house, J switched companies and is currently about to be transferred to a new location, and we're dealing w/ infertility and all that goes along w/ that. It hasn't been easy but it would have been much harder without one another at each other's side.

There have been good times. All of the camping trips, hiking excursions, beach and mountain getaways. So many memories...too many to mention. My favorites are the simplest and they occur often. Just playing a board game and laughing. Laying on the couch and watching a movie. Taking a nap on a Sunday afternoon. J picking me up and swinging me around in the grocery store. :-) (embarrassed at the time). I love the fact that I love this man so completely. I feel entirely safe and secure when he is around. All I need is his arms around me and my fears subside and my anxiety diminishes.

We'll be spending our Anniversary hiking for a couple days. Can't wait- I could live w/ the bears if given an opportunity. I have the hardest time relating to those who don't like the outdoors. (All of my friends fall into this category) I'm in my realm outdoors... in a peaceful state, especially when I'm backpacking, hiking for hours...or days, and just one w/ nature.

All of you have a wonderful Labor Day weekend.

4 Comments:

At 9/01/2006 8:28 AM, Blogger Kir said...

Happy Anniversary Faith, I hope this year brings you and J more beautiful moments.

with love
Kir :)

 
At 9/01/2006 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How wonderful - enjoy your anniversary. May it be a special one!

I'll check back with you in a few weeks...!

 
At 9/01/2006 1:56 PM, Blogger Kate said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you enjoy this wonderful weekend together.

 
At 9/03/2006 3:22 PM, Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

Happy Anniversary Faith and J!!!! Hope you have a wonderful and peaceful time outdoors celebrating this special occasion. So happy you have each other! {{hugs}}

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. - Helen Keller