Sick in more than one way...
IUI #5 on injectibles has officially ended w/ a BFN. I'm actually going to go through this one more time. Why? Because we figure our odds have to be higher w/ an IUI on injectibles than trying on our own. Do I think IUI #6 will be the lucky one? NO. Basically I'll shoot up w/ more drugs, stick more progesterone up where it doesn't shine and feel crappy and hormonal for nothing. I have no illusions that we won't need IVF. I'm trying to gear up and wrap my mind around that. IUI #6 will be our last. Then we'll take a few months off before starting IVF #1.
I'll go in on Thurs for an u/s to see if I'm cyst free. Maybe I'll get a break and actually be cyst free b/c if I have a bunch of cysts once again and have to do the bcp regimen I'll scream... I'm already pissed that I can't have my u/s on Friday on my way out of town.... My RE is an hour away and J and I are leaving to
I can't have acupuncture done this week since my acupuncturist is out of town :-(
And I'm sick. Not just sick of heart but also sick of body... As of right now I'm running a 102 degree temp and feel like I'm literally on fire. How high of a temp is too high? When should I start to worry? I feel really light headed and clammy. I’m also burning up and having slight chills at the same time. I’m not sick to my stomach but I do have a pretty bad headache. I'm about to take a cold bath, so we’ll see it that will help break the fever.
Why can't I get one break? Really-
I'm not asking for a fancy house or a fancy car, or expensive jewelry. All I want is a baby in my arms. Is that so much to ask? Will my time come?
Tomorrow will be a new day. I will brush myself off, take hold of my husbands hand and be thankful for all that I do have. Until then, I will mourn for what could have been if I have gotten a BFP today.



16 Comments:
I am so sorry for the BFN and that you're sick! I hope that #6 is the one and that you feel better soon. Take care!
i'm so sorry you got another bfn they don't get any easier just harder to get over, enjoy yosemite and get better soon xox
Faith,
I'm so sorry about your BFN and that you are so sick. Having a baby in your arms is NOT too much to ask. I'm still on the fence about IVF but it sounds like you are committed to heading in that direction and that's good that you have a plan. I hope you feel better emotionally and physically. Hugs to you.
Oh Faith. I am so sorry to hear about the BFN and that you're sick.
Your time WILL come. I wholeheartedly believe this. You will be a mother.
Love and hugs to you right now.
Faith, I am so sorry about your news. I am sitting here in tears for you.
Please take care of yourself and know that I will be thinking of you and wishing for cyst free u/s.
#6 will be the one, I just know it.
HUGS
Kir
I am so sorry, it is damn time you caught a break. I hope that you are cyst free so you can get rolling on the next cycle.
Negatives are so disheartening. I'm sorry things are bad right now. Try to hang in there.
Oh, Faith. I'm so sorry. This sucks. It isn't fair!!!! And why can't they get you in? That exam doesn't take that long.
Praying for you that you will be cyst free and won't need IVF at all.
I hope you are feeling better soon. That isn't going to be a good way to start your trip - all sick!
{{hugs}}
My wife and I read your post and we're so sorry. I hope you're feeling better soon. 6th time's a charm...
Hi Faith, I already emailed you personally but Im sorry again you got a BFN. IF is so frustrating! As for the fever (its probably gone by now) but if you've got a high fever its good to bundle up and get under blankets and sweat it out, it'll help break the fever. Though I have to admit that when I am hot the last thing I want to do is the above. Ha!
Oh love I'm so sorry..... x
Big hugs. I know just how sucky you feel right now. I probably left some good dark chocolate down there in the Pit of Despair...help yourself and don't let anyone rush you out of there. Feel miserable for as long as you need to, then go indulge in some truly frivolous retail therapy. It sounds trite right now, but it helped me. We're owed some serious pampering these days.
I'm so sorry. Get well soon.
I am so sorry about the BFN... take care
Oh, this sucks-- I am so sorry that you are going through this- and WTF is wrong with your RE that you can't get in on day 3-- that is just plain crazy. I'd be postal on that topic by now. Good luck with #6- I am hoping the best for you when you get started again.
Save some good chocolates for me. I'm also spending time in the Pit of Despair. Got a Big F@*%ing Negative too.
Post a Comment
<< Home