Choo! Choo! Moving along...
Had my 3rd beta today. It came back at 15,035 which I was told is excellent.
So far:
1st beta @ 10DP5DT- 582
2nd beta @ 12DP5DT- 1343
3rd beta @ 19DP5DT- 15,035
I'm so relieved. Maybe I am just seriously jaded and negative or something and always expect the worst. I had knots in my stomach all day and finally had to call and get my results b/c I couldn't handle the waiting anymore. The nurse said they wanted my beta today to be at least 5800 so obviously I was way over that. I'm still having my progesterone draws too- but they take 24 hours to get those results. Last week my level came back at 130 so they had me stop the PIO shots for now :-) (my booty get a break!) I'm still on the suppositories and they'll continue to monitor the progesterone level until I'm out of my first trimester.
I had my 2nd IVIg (infusion therapy) last Thursday. It was a long 3.5 hour each way w/ hail, rain and lightning. Not fun...but the IVIg went really well. If you recall I had a horrible experience the first time b/c of the Lupron induced migraine. I was in hell that day and this time it went smoothly and there were two other Dr. Z patients there to chat with.
As for pregnancy symptoms: I become tired easily and quickly. I'll feel fine one second and ready for a nap the next. I also find myself starving all of a sudden. It's like 0-60 from not hungry at all to needing food and needing it NOW. I've never been a huge "eater" and its funny when I tell J I'm hungry and I am really serious that I need something in my stomach right now...not 20 mins from now. Our food runs have gone up dramatically. Other than that not much to tell.
I'm basically counting the minutes until my first u/s on March 11th. I want to see that this is real and that I have an actual life or lives growing inside me.
Labels: 1st trimester



20 Comments:
I am so happy for you!!!! could it be twins?
I am so glad that things are going so well!
WOW!! That is a great beta...my money is on twins!! Just for the record...my beta at 21dp5dt was 17,941 so you are almost there even at 19dp5dt!!! Woo hoo!
And the hunger thing is quite amazing. During the first 2 months, I'd have the feeling of my stomach growling but it would never actually growl...and the weird this was it usually happened right after a meal so I'd have to go get another snack.
Glad you didn't get a migraine; those things are just evil!!!
Enjoy these days!!!
OMG PHEW!
And YAY!
And WOO HOOO!!!!
Such great news...I am so happy for you! I echo Robin's question, could it be twins??
Faith, I am so happy to see the new category of '1st trimester,' you are just trekkin' right along and I feel really good about this working out for you.
Take care and I hope that first U/S comes quick!!
Faith - that's great news! The wait until the ultrasound is just as hard as the 2ww. Your numbers are nice and high. Maybe we have another set of twins!
Those are some huge beta numbers! I'm thinking twins too! I can't wait until the 11th to find out
I am so excited for you and counting the days 'til March 11th!
So excited that your betas are just shooting up and can't wait to hear how many baby(ies) are in there after your first ultrasound!
Wow Faith, that's quite impressive!
I was told my numbers were high, but you've blown me out of the park! I'm at just 4300 on day 22!
Congratulations girlfriend!
It looks like you and I will be going for our first US close together, my 1st US is supposed to be on the 9th, assuming all goes well with tomorrow's beta.
I'll keep you in my prayers!
Wonderful news, Faith! Looks like a strong pg.
I'm glad your 2nd IVIg infustion went so much better. I guess we can blame the first one on the Lupron.
Your hunger and tiredness symptoms are a lot like mine!
Hoping for continued great news for you...!
Great news Faith!
Angi
Holy cow Faith, those numbers are impressive! I'm so glad your IVIg went better this time. It sounded so miserable last time. I am glad you are doing well. That tired thing makes life hard. I took a nap almost every day for two hours when I got home from work. I'm still tired all the time, but I think that is being normal sick. I worry when you don't post
Oh Faith, I'm so excited for you - maybe it's TWINS!! Woo hoo!! Excellent progress, my dear! I'll be holding my breath to hear about the ultrasound! You'll be in my thoughts until then! - K
Congratulations. I agree with other posters, with #s like those, be prepared for more than one on ultrasound day! Good luck
great beta news sweetie!!! Can't wait for your u/s report, I'm thinking twins.
Congrats and good luck!
I vote twins too...those beta's are great. I am so so so so happy for you sweetie.
YIPPEE
Faith - thanks for stopping by my blog and for the advice :)
We are staying in the north east for the next 3 years (DH finishing his MBA), but then possibly looking to move to San Fran...
Kristy
Oh wow! Amazing beta numbers. Let us know if you have twins.
Oh those are just great numbers! I am so hoping for great news and a wonderful, uneventful, nine months! So happy for you hon!
Post a Comment
<< Home