Awww, those pictures are priceless, the twin swing one gets me choked up every time!
Can you believe we are approaching 1!!! In the beginning I used to hope the first year would hurry up and pass and now I'm hoping that time will slow down and the first year will last just a little bit longer!
I love the swing pictures -- I can't wait to get those shots of E squared. A and M are looking more and more like little boys......the baby phase is almost behind them. So sweet......sam
Sooooo cute!! I'm now searching for a park with a swing like that for my girls!! And I love the bath pictures...bath time is so much fun now that they can actually sit and play with their toys. Thanks for the comment on my blog...for so long I've had it in my head that I couldn't make it as a stay-at-home mom but what you wrote really made me think. I know there are plenty of things we could get involved with if I were to stay at home. So, it's definitely on my mind now and hopefully I'll have something figured out soon. Have a great day!
Married to the right guy but we found ourselves having a hard time starting a family.... 1 year of trying on our own. 2 cycles on Clomid that turned me into a weeping maniac.... 6 cycles of Injectibles w/ IUI... two laparoscopies, a hysteroscopy, immune suppression through IVIg (infusions) and now we are the proud parents of TWIN BOYS after IVF/ICSI.
13 Comments:
Awww, those pictures are priceless, the twin swing one gets me choked up every time!
Can you believe we are approaching 1!!! In the beginning I used to hope the first year would hurry up and pass and now I'm hoping that time will slow down and the first year will last just a little bit longer!
I love the swing pictures -- I can't wait to get those shots of E squared.
A and M are looking more and more like little boys......the baby phase is almost behind them. So sweet......sam
Love those double swings! Wish we had those in SA. Nice pictures and cute post.
SSSSoooo cute!
Sooooo cute!! I'm now searching for a park with a swing like that for my girls!! And I love the bath pictures...bath time is so much fun now that they can actually sit and play with their toys.
Thanks for the comment on my blog...for so long I've had it in my head that I couldn't make it as a stay-at-home mom but what you wrote really made me think. I know there are plenty of things we could get involved with if I were to stay at home. So, it's definitely on my mind now and hopefully I'll have something figured out soon.
Have a great day!
We love doing the twin swing thing too. Your boys are adorable, and you and J look so happy in the photos! I'm so glad things are going well...
Thnks for sharing the pics!!! So cute!!
Simply adorable! I love the swing pic!
Looks like you are all having fun! Enjoy!
oh my,,they are beautiful little boys, what fun they are having. I can't believe how fast they are growing. Looks like a great summer to me. :)
Lovely pics. Looks like a great summer!
Bea
Just beyond adorable!
I see you have some splashers on your hands....funny! Sometimes there is more water out of the tub then in the tub after bathnight at my house.
We have 2 parks that are each 2 blocks away from our house. One is especially for the wee ones.
Now, if I can just lure the hubby away from the lawn mower long enough to come with me...
Oh...I moved the blog...let me know what you think....
OMG!!! The boys are so big and so beautiful!!!!! I can't believe how fast they have grown.
So great to see those pictures!!!!
XOXOXO
I love them in the swing together. I think just about every twin mum I know has done this at one time.
That last tubby pic with the water going everywhere is just gorgeous. It deserves a frame around it.
Post a Comment
<< Home