Happy First Birthday Boys!



One of my good friends offered to make these cupcakes for the party. Aren't they cute!

Grandpa w/ the boys.

Andrew

Eating Lunch w/ Friends.

Cupcake time! Devoured their first cake... loved it and ate every morsel.

Cupcake Monster... See what sugar does to little boys :-)


Mommy w/ her Boys.


What a mess!

Present time. What generous friends and family we have.

Mathew is pretty excited over all of his new toys.

Andrew.





Daddy & Matthew.

Grandpa & Grandma w/ the boys.
Exhausted after a fun filled day. About to go home and be put down for some long naps.
Labels: 12-18 Months



15 Comments:
Happy Birthday!!
Lovely photos. Thanks for sharing so many of your family.
It looks like you guys had a great day. I love the cupcakes and the shirts you had the boys in. Looks like everyone is doing great! And happy!
Our big day is coming up on Wed, but the party is next Sunday. I'm going more low-key - I'm impressed by what you guys handled!!
OH I was hoping you would post a bunch of B day pictures...it's funny because my girls are the same age now that your boys were when I started reading your blog. Time sure flies.......
They are adorable...I love those cupcakes...what talent.
I love the ones of Matthew standing up opening his presents....STANDING.....all by himself!!! What big boys
Thanks for sharing......SAM
Those are the coolest cupcakes ever!!! Someone is very tallented.
Happy birthday to the boys.
I love the cupcakes!!! Did you get the food colouring off of the boys, or are they permanently stained?
Happy Birthday Boys!
They are so cute! What a great party you had! Happy birthday!
Absolutely adorable!!! Loving the cupcakes and shirts!!
A very, very happy (but a little belated!) birthday to Andrew & Matthew; they are such happy little guys! I hope they are enjoying their new toys :)
They are so cute!!! I have been dying to have a cupcake party. I am hoping that is what we can do next year. I'm even hoping Jake can eat a regular cupcake. Everyone one looks so happy. What a beautiful day!
Happy birthday boys! May your lives be blessed in abundance. Looks like you had a great party and the coolest cupcakes.
Happy Birthday!!!
That party looked like so much fun and those cupcakes were gorgeous!!!
Can you believe an entire year has gone by already!
Beautiful pictures!!! I love the Elmo/Cookie Monster theme..and the cupcakes are awesome!!! All the little ones look so adorable sitting in their highchairs on the ground eating cupcakes. Looks like you all had a great time! Happy 1st birthday to your boys...it goes by too fast, doesn't it?
To answer your question back, I didn't go to Dr Z, though I had heard very good things about him. I went to Dr Sher at SIRM..he's big into IVIg as well. Funny thing is that I did IVIg with all 3of my IVF's and my FET and I firmly believed that was the only reason I was able to even get pregnant. But with my 2nd twin pregnancy, it was completely spontaneous with no IVIg at all. He suggested I do an infusion as soon as I learned I was pregnant but we just put it in God's hands and everything turned out fine.
Happy Birthday boys!
The party looked like a hit! I am still stressing over ours next month. It will be nov so it has to be indoors- so that cuts the list short.
Those cupcakes are to die for! You must ask your friend how she decorated the tops!
Oh my goodness, happy birthday big boys. What a fabulous party. Those cupcakes are just adorable.
Looks like you all had a really great time! Happy Birthday Boys!!
Oh my goodness and HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY.
Also, I am totally stealing that cake idea.
Bea
Post a Comment
<< Home