How cute! I love how different they look - I mean their coloring is so different. What sweeties! A year already... wow. It seems like it was just yesterday you were having to have those horrible infusions!
Love, love, love those pics! The last is also my favorite...there's just something so totally cute about a diaper peeking out! And you must get "are they twins?" just as much as I do!! So many people think that because Chayse has so much more hair than Landry, she is older. They are precious :)
Wonderful photos, the boys are adorable. If you have any tips to share on how you got them to stay relatively still for the photos, please share! I tried a session with my girls (fraternal twins the same age as your boys) and couldn't get them to stay near each other. Congrats on one year! Michele in Atlanta
Married to the right guy but we found ourselves having a hard time starting a family.... 1 year of trying on our own. 2 cycles on Clomid that turned me into a weeping maniac.... 6 cycles of Injectibles w/ IUI... two laparoscopies, a hysteroscopy, immune suppression through IVIg (infusions) and now we are the proud parents of TWIN BOYS after IVF/ICSI.
14 Comments:
How cute! I love how different they look - I mean their coloring is so different. What sweeties! A year already... wow. It seems like it was just yesterday you were having to have those horrible infusions!
Those are great. The second to last one made me giggle.
These are just adorable! Love the one from the back.
They are adorable! And even though they look different, I think the fact that they are brothers is really starting to show.
Oh how sweet...I especially love that last picture.
Man have they grown since I started following you blog.....sam
Love, love, love those pics! The last is also my favorite...there's just something so totally cute about a diaper peeking out!
And you must get "are they twins?" just as much as I do!! So many people think that because Chayse has so much more hair than Landry, she is older.
They are precious :)
They are great. Such happy boys. I love the one of their backs to the camera.
I love that last picture!!! They couldnt be more different! At least you dont get asked if they are identical!
Love the photos! Isn't it amazing that we are doing 1 yr photos already?!
Wonderful photos, the boys are adorable. If you have any tips to share on how you got them to stay relatively still for the photos, please share! I tried a session with my girls (fraternal twins the same age as your boys) and couldn't get them to stay near each other. Congrats on one year!
Michele in Atlanta
Yes, definitely showing their individuality more and more. Great pics!
Bea
OMG, how cute...they are Beautiful little boys...love love the smiles. :)
Where did that year go???? Seriously :)
Great pics! It's so cool to see how different they are!
OMG, Faith! The bottom one is totally my favorite! They are getting so big!
Post a Comment
<< Home